Who can use this site?
Everybody is welcomed; for registered users there are additional opportunities available, which can be found on the â€śDescription of user groupsâ€ť page. Conditions and procedures for placing information:
Upon registration, you choose the region, where you are located physically, and you can select several regions where you are interesting to do business. In the future this information will be used to filter all entries. Also, after registration you will automatically log in the group â€śUsersâ€ť. Read more about the user groups
- You will have access to â€?Submitâ€™ section, where you can add your proposals.
Also you will have full functionally to receive and send â€śprivate messagesâ€ť.
The software interface allows registered uses the functionally like any other web-mail system send and receive mail, the only different is that all web-mail messages will be stored in the site database.
Also you will be able to add comments.
As a registered use the site gives you the ability to add and read all comments and responses on other peopleâ€™s comments to existing articles.
You will be automatically log in the group as a â€śUsersâ€ť. To learn how to become an â€śInvestorsâ€ť please read the conditions to enter the group as an Investor.
- You will be able to edit your profile and proposal information.
How to fill the â€śProposal Formâ€ť and then submit:
Which proposals should be placed in the section â€śBusiness ideasâ€ť?
You can submit each proposal to the one of these categories: â€śBusiness Ideasâ€ť, â€śPartnershipsâ€ť, â€śInvestmentsâ€ť. Please, read more how to choose correct category>>.
- You must select a region, which relates to your proposals.
- Do not forget to fill the â€śTitleâ€ť Field.
- In other to make your business idea more appealing to the right targeted audience, we recommend that you leave a marginal note in the â€śBrief Informationâ€ť section.
- In the field â€śDetailed Informationâ€ť you place the proposal by using the visual editor. Access levels to the detailed part of your proposal:
- If it was published in the section â€śBusiness Ideasâ€ť - everybody can see it, including not registered users.
- If it was published in the section â€śPartnershipsâ€ť - all registered users.
- If it was published in the sections â€śInvestmentsâ€ť - only registered â€śInvestorsâ€ť (Read more about the user groups).
We refer to the various options for private business ideas, for the opening of which do not require large investments. In the â€śBusiness ideasâ€ť section, we encourage users to share their knowledge and business insights with the rest of the other users. Also you can submit an overview of your business idea in this section, leaving out the particulars of your idea.
However, we encourage users submitting business ideas to give a brief description as to why they believe the business idea with be profitable and the estimated cost of implementing the business. Ideas may be of interested to individuals, entrepreneurs and small companies. This section also contains interesting articles on the marketing which relates to already running a business. The business ideas section is also an opportunity to share your own business experiences.Which proposals should be placed in the section entitled "Partnership"?
Proposals by existing businesses are looking to form partnerships with other individuals or other businesses. These partnership proposalsâ€™ must include a brief description of current conditions and business partnerships. To avoid wasting time on the selection of candidates, you can publish wishes for the future partner. Please note that we will not encourage proposals directly referring to employers seeking employees. Which proposals should be placed in the section "Investment proposals"?
Unique projects together with the know-how (expertise and experience in the line of business) and the required initial investment. Since access to investment proposals on the site is limited, it is desirable to publish information which will be interesting it is to investors and convince them of the seriousness of your proposal. This may be the facts and figures relating to the future business sector activity, the presence of competition in the market, possible examples in the world.